Jean Arthuis is pleased to be participating in the “Enterprise 2020 Summit” organised by CSR Europe on 16-17 November 2015 in Brussels at Bozar.
The Summit is a unique place to debate and inspire innovative approaches to CSR across Europe, demonstrating the value of sustainability as the driver for growth in Europe. The Summit is the next step to put into practice the Enterprise 2020 Manifesto launched in June at the World Expo Milan.
Putting young people at the forefront, the Summit will also facilitate the dialogue between business, government and youth. It will feature the launch of the European Pact for Youth – a mutual engagement from the European Commission and business leaders to boost business-education partnerships for enhanced youth employability and inclusion.
Confirmed speakers at the Summit so far include:
• Frans Timmermans, Vice-President of the European Commission
• Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament
• His Majesty King of the Belgians
• Jacques Delors, Former President of the European Commission
• Jean-Pierre Clamadieu, CEO of Solvay
• Gérard Mestrallet, French Ambassador for Apprenticeships and CEO of ENGIE
• Marianne Thyssen, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility
• Tibor Navracsics, Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport
• Elżbieta Bieńkowska, Commissioner for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
• And many others
Join us in shaping the future of sustainable business and youth engagement in Europe. Find out more www.enterprise2020summit.org.